Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields 6 popsicles
- 2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 T cornstarch
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or any milk substitute)
- 1 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1/2 t almond extract
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a saucepan, whisking until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Cook for 1 minute, until thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the dark chocolate and remaining ingredients.
- Cool mixture, stirring occasionally to prevent skin from forming.
- Scrape mixture into popsicle molds and freeze.
NOTES — If you don't have popsicle molds, use muffin tins or ramekins.
CREDIT — Parade magazine