Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Avocado, thinly sliced
- Tomato, thinly sliced
- Bread (gf, if you don't eat gluten)
- Butter (or ghee, if you are dairy-free)
- 1/2 t olive oil, flavored with lemon
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat a bit of olive or coconut oil in a skillet on medium heat
- Place avocado and tomatoes on one piece of bread
- Brush with olive oil and mayo, salt and pepper
- Close the sammie
- Spread butter or ghee on the outside of the bread slices
- Grill over low to medium heat until it is browned and warmed through.
- Enjoy with soup or all by itself, yum!