Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely minced
- Lime juice
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- Salt, pepper
- Can add chopped spinach for more texture or minced garlic if you are a fan
- Some people like to add salsa or hot sauce, but I am a wimp when it comes to spice!
- Make a paste of the avocado, then add rest of the ingredients to taste and serve it up with your favorite chips.
NOTES — Once you have opened the avocado, removed the pit and sliced it, the best way to make it creamy is to squish it with a fork on a plate or cutting board. Add chopped spinach for more texture or minced garlic, if you're a fan. Add salsa or hot sauce, for heat.