Prep time: 15 minutes
Fridge time: 2 hours
Yields 2-4 servings
- 1avocado, peeled, pitted, chopped
- 1 1/2 bananas, sliced
- 1-2 tsps. honey
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut or almond milk
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- dash cinnamon
- In a blender or food processor combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Place in ramekins in the fridge until set like pudding- can garnish with grated dark chocolate or mint leaves or sprinkles for the kiddos.
- Great for dessert or a creamy snack in any season